About this walk
Part of this walk covers Wyrrabalong National Park.
It takes about 4 hours to complete the full 15 kilometre walk, with plenty of breaks and photography stops. A brisk walker can do this much faster, but consider that there's a lot to see along the way.
Getting there and back
Along the way
What to bring
- Check the national parks website for possible detours, closures and restrictions.
- Install an OpenStreetMap app for Android or iOS and preload the area.
- Download the GPS data if your device can import it.
- Print out this map and get a better one from a visitor information centre if possible.
- Be sure to leave enough charge in your phone's battery for emergency calls.
- Bring plenty of water, comfortable shoes, a hat and SPF 30 sunscreen.
- Also bring a light windbreaker/raincoat in case you get caught out in the rain.