What is the nicest suburb in Perth?
In a report published by realestate.com.au, East Perth was named the most liveable suburb not only in Perth but all of Western Australia. This is due to its close proximity to the city (an 8-minute drive or 12 minutes by public transport), waterfront dining scene and impressive position on the Swan River.
What is the safest suburb in Perth?
Perth’s safest neighbourhoods
- Dalkeith 31 reported incidents.
- Floreat 63 reported incidents.
- Lower Chittering 14 reported incidents.
- Leeming 102 reported incidents.
- Iluka 42 reported incidents.
- Menora 25 reported incidents.
- Daglish 14 reported incidents.
- Kingsley 127 reported incidents.
Where do tourists go in Perth?
Top Attractions in Perth
- Kings Park and Botanic Garden. 12,304. Parks • Gardens. …
- Swan River. 3,085. Bodies of Water. …
- The Perth Mint. 3,084. Historic Sites. …
- The Bell Tower. 1,784. …
- State War Memorial. 2,812. …
- Elizabeth Quay. 1,851. …
- Lotterywest Federation Walkway. 485. …
- Art Gallery of Western Australia. 662.
How long should you stay in Perth?
3 days in Perth is a good amount of time to spend getting to grips with the city – many travellers do so before going on a west coast road trip towards Broome. This itinerary will cover what to do in Perth in 3 days and give you some ideas for where to go next.
What are the bad suburbs of Perth?
In terms of crime, the more dangerous suburbs are places like Armadale, Balga, Midvale and Burswood. Places with lower crime rates include Floreat, Dalkeith and Illuka. The places with the lower crime rates are coastal, whereas the higher crime rates are more inland. Perth has wide variety of areas.
Where should I live north or south Perth?
“The north has an older housing stock, higher density, greater heritage, and a more vibrant nightlife with Northbridge, North Perth, Leederville and Mt Lawley all being popular activity centres (whereas) the south has larger blocks, more parkland and schools and a quieter residential feel.”
Where should I not live in Perth?
The 10 most dangerous suburbs in Perth
- Midvale with 15.9 crimes per 100 residents.
- Burswood with 15.2 crimes per 100 residents.
- Perth with 14.4 crimes per 100 residents.
- Midland with 14.2 crimes per 100 residents.
- Mandurah with 12.9 crimes per 100 residents.
- Wellard with 10.7 crimes per 100 residents.
Is Seville Grove a good area?
Seville Grove in Western Australia identified as the best rental spots in the state, with predicted growth of above 10 per cent per annum expected. … 9.67% Capital Growth Difference, Seville Grove stands 8 out of 99 of the best Suburban stars.
Is Rockingham a safe place to live?
The latest WA Police crime data reveals Rockingham, home to Opposition Leader Mark McGowan, is the 16th safest out of the 30 local government areas, with a crime rate of 27 for every 1000 people.
What can adults do in Perth?
Our top picks for things to do in Perth for adults
- Rottnest wild seafood experience.
- Wine cruise or tour in the Swan Valley.
- Get cultured at the theatre or a comedy show.
- Small bar tour.
- Spend a night at Crown and visit the bars and world-class casino.
Is Perth Australia boring?
The most boring city in the world. The shopping area is just awful. Get out of the city as fast as possible and head south. Much better down there.
Is Perth a good holiday destination?
For a city once known mostly for its endless sunshine and pristine beaches, Perth has established itself as one of the world’s coolest travel destinations without, apparently, even having to try. … True, the number and quality of recent hotel openings in Perth is pretty remarkable.
What is the coldest month in Perth?
Perth has a Mediterranean climate (Köppen climate classification Csa), with hot, dry summers and cool, wet winters. February is the hottest month of the year, with an average high of 31.6 °C (88.9 °F), and July is the coldest month of the year, with an average low of 7.9 °C (46.2 °F).
What is the best time to visit Perth?
The best time to visit Perth is in September, October or November when the city is aglow with the colors and perfumes of spring and sunny days are uninterrupted by rain. December through February constitutes Perth’s summertime and is marked by scorching temperatures.
Do you need a car in Perth Australia?
Basically, without a vehicle you can easily access Perth CBD, Northbridge (nightlife and entertainment district), Kings Park, Fremantle, Cottlesoe beach, South Perth (for zoo) and certain inner city suburbs with some restaurants and nightlife like Subiaco, Leederville and Mt Lawley.