Melbourne suburb, Cranbourne East is the country’s largest growing and second fastest expanding suburb increasing by a rate of 88 people per week according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
What is the fastest growing suburb in Victoria?
- Another solid regional pick, and just an hour and a half from Melbourne is the beautiful regional city of Ballarat. …
- As a result of this, Ballarat is one of the fastest growing towns in regional Victoria, with its median property value rising 17.6 per cent in the past year, and 58.7 per cent in five years.
Which Melbourne suburb is best to live?
The 20 best Melbourne suburbs to live:
- South Yarra – East.
- Rowville – Central.
- Fitzroy North.
- Malvern – Glen Iris.
- Glen Waverley – East.
What are the bad suburbs of Melbourne?
Hampton, Albert Park, Middle Park, South Melbourne, Hawksburn, Abbotsford, Fitzroy and Collingwood were also more likely to be burgled compared to the state average. The risk of burglary is highest in country Victoria, with regional areas making up eight of the top 10 riskiest postcodes.
Is Melton a good investment?
Despite being an inner-city suburb, Melton made it into RealEstate.com. au’s best suburbs to invest in Melbourne in 2021 because it shows an 8.9% growth in house prices. Even for those eager to buy units, this suburb shows potential with a 7.1% growth rate.
Is Fraser rise a good suburb?
“Great place to start a young family”
Fraser Rise is a new Suburb just behind Taylors Hill, Caroline Springs and Hillside. it is a prime location due to there is already shops, Schools, Childcare Playgrounds with BBQ ect. Easy access to freeway and plenty of ways to head into the CBD.
Where do most Chinese live in Melbourne?
Home to the Melbourne’s largest Chinese population is the suburb of Box Hill, located less than 15km east of the CBD. In Box Hill, over 60% of residents are either born in China or with Chinese ancestry (35.4 per cent Chinese ancestry and 27.6 per cent China-born).
What is the safest suburb in Melbourne?
Melbourne’s safest suburbs are…
|Ranking||Melbourne’s safest suburbs|
|1||Oaklands Junction/ Yuroke|
|4||Kangaroo Ground & South|
Where should I not live in Melbourne?
So, which are the Melbourne suburbs to avoid? It seems the closer you are to the city, the more the crime rate rises. While these areas are largely safe during the day, the areas that have been ranked the least safe in Melbourne include Melbourne City, Collingwood, Fitzroy, Campbellfield and Docklands.
What is the newest suburb in Melbourne?
The new suburbs will include:
- Aviators Field – 25kms south west.
- Beveridge North West – 42kms north.
- Craigieburn West – 35kms north.
- Croskell – 39kms south east.
- Kororoit Part 2 – 29kms west.
- LindumVale – 32 kms north.
- Merrifield – 46kms north.
- Officer – 54 kms south east.
What are the best suburbs in Victoria?
Where to live in Victoria
- Soldiers Hill. 5/5. Ranked 1st best suburb in Victoria. …
- Belmont. 5/5. Ranked 2nd best suburb in Victoria. …
- Kilmore. 5/5. Ranked 3rd best suburb in Victoria. …
- Scarsdale. 5/5. Ranked 4th best suburb in Victoria. …
- East Geelong. 4.5/5. …
- Corio. 4.5/5. …
- Mont Albert North. 4.5/5. …
- Hillside. 4.5/5.
Where is a good place to live in Melbourne?
These are Melbourne’s best lifestyle suburbs:
- St Kilda West. …
- Albert Park. …
- Port Melbourne. …
- Seaholme. …
- St Kilda. …
- Spotswood. …
- Williamstown. …
- South Melbourne.
What is the poorest suburb in Melbourne?
Burren Junction and Drildool are listed as the poorest suburbs according to the ATO, with the figures showing zero income. In fact, Aussies in the area lost $10,000 in income on average over the year.
Where should you not live in Victoria?
The most dangerous areas in Victoria is based on data from the local law enforcement agency and when not available, also includes estimates based on demographic data.
- North Park. Population 3,405. …
- Douglas Corridor. Population 1,635. …
- Rock Bay. Population 747. …
- Port Renfrew. …
- Burnside Gorge. …
- Sheringham Point. …
- Oldtown. …
Is Melton a bad area?
Melton seems to cop a bad name for reasons which are beyond me. ANY suburb/city has crime… And the way people and media outlets make it sound is as if every second house has been broken into and robbed. I feel safe around Melton and it is a good area to raise a family.